Saturday, November 16, 2013

I'm all shook up!! DS150

                     


Yep, that time again. Time to get your drunk on and get stamping or is that get your stamp on and get drinking. LOL
This week's theme is PERSON and Elvis Presley (or music). I couldn't find a Elvis stamp so I went to my go to digital stamp (she has rubber as well) store and picked up this cool dude Christian, thought he would be a good stand in. The background was real simple, I grabbed an image off the internet and mirrored it. I even did the "I'm all shook up" in word and used a shape. I don't recall ever using that option in word. LOL




Please take a moment to check out what the rest of the  Tropical Hooters did with this weeks challenge. Then link up your challenge to the blog and you just might be a winner!!


Christian stamp from Simply B stamps.

4 comments:

Chris Dring said...

Awesome card Chelle! Absolutely amazing how you created this with images off the internet! That Christian digi stamp is perfect for your card!

Lindsey said...

Oh, this dude is definitely an Elvis-in-waiting! What a fun card.

Lee aka Violent Kittie said...

I love that Jukebox! Your cool card has me all shook up, too!

Donna said...

Love the card Chelle! Great work!