Saturday, January 4, 2014

Drunken Stampers bonus challenge


This is an optional challenge for the drunken stampers design team. 
I used some paper that was in my scraps pile, I believe it is Bo bunny. 
The stamp set is from the Scraptures January card kit, it is called Good Fortune by Lawn Fawn. 
(I do love my lawn fawn stamps.)
I used a sketch from the 2013 Scrapbook & Cards Today calendar.


Visit the drunken stampers blog to see what the rest of the design team has done and try your hand at being this weeks Life of the Party.

7 comments:

Chris Dring said...

Excellent take on the challenge Chelle! You are a genius to use the fortune cookies! Fabbo card!

Donna said...

Love this card Chelle! I love the Lawn Fawn stamps too...great card for this challenge!

Lee aka Violent Kittie said...

Cool fortune cookies. May your year be filled with cheer! 47 58 95 2

Karen Schroeder said...

Love the card! The fortune cookie is great!

Lindsey said...

Love this card! The fortune cookies are such a fun idea. Happy New Year!

Jessi Fogan said...

seriously genius idea to use fortune cookies! I love it :) Fun papers too!

Barbara Godden said...

Great papers, super fortune cookies. Fabulous job on the challenge.